At the crossroads between research and industry, the Cetim Carnot Institute, founding member of the Alliance Industrie du Futur, is the French mechanical expertise centre.
It also includes the expertise of LRCCP (Laboratoire de Recherches et de Contrôle du Caoutchouc et des Plastiques - French Rubber and Plastics Research and Testing Laboratory), which brings complementary skills necessary to the development of complex mechanical assemblies.
As a R&D tool for 7 000 mechanical businesses, it brings together 750 employees, more than 70% of whom are engineers and technicians, for a 120 M€ overall business volume.
|Permanent staff (full-time equivalent)||272|
|Global budget||69,5 M€|
|Partnership incomes with industry||28,8 M€|
institut Carnot Cetim
52, Avenue Félix-Louat
60304 SENLIS CEDEX
+33 (0)3 44 67 36 36
© Cetim LRCCP
- At the crossroads of trades, knowledge and organisations the Cetim Carnot Institute drives innovation in mechanics and rubber materials to improve companies competitivity.
- Global solutions to accelerate market introduction.
- The services offered by the Cetim Carnot Institute add to its research activity and collective projects.
- An original offer for co-developing products with companies up to their industrialisation in all confidentiality. These co-developments are paid by royalties.
Legend of the 3rd picture: Spide TP, Cetim’s new robotised filament winding platform is designed to make large-sized thermoplastic material parts.
- Environment - sustainable development industries
- Health technologies
- Chemistry and materials
- Mechanical Processes
- Defence / armament
Fields of expertise
A wide network of partners
- 200 French and international partnerships
- 9 joint laboratories with universities and the CNRS
- A foundation to overcome scientific and technological obstacles
- 30 funding thesis
- A Mechatronics institute with UTC (Université de technologie de Compiègne)
- Involvement in 15 competitive clusters
- More than 200 seats in working groups of standardisation committees
- Founding member of the Alliance Industrie du Futur
- Carnot Institute leader of Manufacturing sector and actor of Aircar (Aeronautics) & Carnauto (Automotive & mobilities)